• Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with President and Marketing Manager, with the responsibility to implement.
• Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
• Consistently tracks the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Develops and manages marketing and advertising content for all channels.
• Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
• Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
• Represent the company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
• Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
• Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
• Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
• Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies • Manage the on-time and on-budget delivery for project sold.
• Maintaining a strong network and maintaining ongoing client relationships after project start-up
• Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the construction industry
• Proven ability to close deals
Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc Business Development and other related field qualification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.